2010年3月13日星期六

no matter!!!

no matter yours wana kill me or what..~
i say now!!!i wont go your home anymore!!!
i'm a human!!!not a animal!!!every time you seen me also wana beat me..~
everyone said you are sayang me..!!!
but you are not!!!you beating with very great strength!!!!!
i hate you!!!!fuck off!!!!
you really make me pain!!!!!
fuck!!!!
every time i dont want to hate you!!!but that yourself make me hate you!!!
i wont forgive you!!!next time got you de place then no me!!!!
except our gathering!!!
fuck!!!every time i wana to cry but i endure it!!!
every time back home sure tell mum!!!but she every time also will help you!!!!
fuck!!!
i dont want the mother like this!!!i would rather me din have the uncle like this!!!
although you are rich..but you din have power like this to me!!!
din seen you do it to the other!!!fuck off!!!just me got like this!!!
it really pain!!!!dont you know??fuck!!!
just my little aunt know the pain!!!
i dont want the family like you!!!
i hate!!!
rich not deputy you can do it like that to me!!!!
fuck!!!!!i hate you forever!!!
even i die!!i also wont forgive you!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。